About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Friday 17 February 2012

I'm Back!!

Hi all my family and friends on FB- and of course my fellow JLanders who would be familiar with my "old" blog.
I have finally been able to access my blog and will now try to continue! I have spent the afternoon (yes I'm on holiday this week) reading my old entries.
Since my last post THREE years ago we have continued to settle well into our new lives in the UK. I am so very relieved that both my boys- now 19 and 15- have settled so well! I remember all my Jlanders amazing support when we left our life in South Africa behind to move to the UK. Since then JLand is no more but I am happy that I have reconnected with many of you via facebook.

That's all for now-follow my blog if you like and leave a comment too. :)

5 comments:

ADB said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging, Shauneen. Looking forward to your next post, and hopefully before 2016!

Shauneen said...

LOL Thanks! Like the lighthouse-takes me back to Jland days aaah!

Missie said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Bea said...

Yeay!!! Iknew you'd get back to blogging. Three years, who cares... you're back, with so much to share. Facebook is fun, but very brief... glad to see you are posting again. You should start with that great snowfall you got last week or so... photos, of course.

Shauneen said...

Thanks Missie!Good to be back!
Bea-that is exactly what I was going to do LOL Watch this space!