About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Saturday 23 June 2007

Very urgent warning

VERY VERY VERY URGENT!!!!


Please take note!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people that forward too many warnings, but this one is extremely important! Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on lice and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around a pole, do not do it! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.
 
(I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now... )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOL....thought you'd all enjoy a good laugh! Have a GREAT weekend LOVE YA!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad sent this to me.  Very funny!  Must admit, I was worried when I saw the heading, but laughed when I read it.  Luvya ~ Carrie~

Anonymous said...

Oh what a shame, thought you'd actually stripped off lol

Anonymous said...

LOL to funny have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

lol! that issoooooooooooooo funny! thanks
love,nat