About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Thursday 16 August 2007

For now

For now I'm doing what this verse says!


Verse:                Proverbs 3:6

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

- We all need God's leading and guidance.
- God wants to do just that for us.
- This happens as we submit to God and acknowledge Him.
- Then we can know what it means to be directed by God.

At this time, I really need to know God is taking control and leading the way (as He DOES! LOL)...Thanks for all your prayers!

Love

Shauneen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have hit the nail on the head, my friend.  He WILL direct your paths if you acknowledge Him in every way. We have seen that in our long journey over here! He has shown us what to do and where to go, and has made the difficult path easier to handle. It is a wonderful feeling when you know that He is there for you. I love you!  ~ Carrie ~

Anonymous said...

God is always in control:) praying for you all and the upcoming move. can't wait to see the pictures of this new adventure

Deb

Anonymous said...

You'll be just fine, Shauneen.

Anonymous said...

There is an old spiritual that I like a great deal. It's very simple, the lyrics read,"He's got the whole world in His hands; He's got the whole wide world in His hands."--Sheria