About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Saturday 18 August 2007

He loves you!

God is awesome!!!Just in case you doubted! He leaves His signature in all He created...check out these photos....

From the furthest exploded star (the Xstructure..photo fron NASA)

note the cross!

to the microscopic protein (Laminin)which holds us together LOL..note

the cross

to a cross mysteriously found in the wreckage of the Twin Towers

 

a funnel cloud....see Jesus?

Whether you believe in Him or not....He loves you !

Love,

Shauneen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos of the presence of our mysterious God... did you find them all in one place, or did you have to glean the sources? Interesting evidence, though still mysterious in all of these occurrences. God is great! bea

Anonymous said...

great pictures:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos with a wonderful reminder of our loving Father! ~  Carrie  ~

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures!  I am a woman of faith and I see His face all around me and in everything anyways, but these were really nice to see.  
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

very sweet shauneenie!
thank you! I love you
natalie