About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Saturday 24 November 2007

Almost done!

I've been gone so long there's a new version of Jland! NICE!! Been so busy but ,as the title says....I'm almost done.....DONE REPORTS, DONE PRIZEGIVING, DONE PACKING, BOYS DONE with school etc SOOO many things I've done for the last time.Quite emotional actually.

This Friday I'll be finishing up at the school where I've taught for EIGHTEEN YEARS!!! It's a very surreal feeling.I think the fact that we will soon be leaving is only starting to become real .I'm trying to cram in extra hours visiting with friends and ESPECIALLY MY SISTER....my heart feels like breaking when I think of leaving her behind! But I know that we must make this move and I have to look at it in a positive light. Look forward to what the future holds and not look back (not too much anyways) to what I'm leaving behind.

Changing the subject now...........before I start crying AGAIN....

I've found 2 cool sites Caption.iT and Glitterfy so check them out and PLAY...look what I made! Enjoy!

Was good to touch base again Jlanders...will post more often as soon as schools over!

Take care XXXXXXX

 

My beautiful boys

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already time for you to move... you will definitely miss your sister, but thank goodness for the people who developed the computers we have on our desk tops these days, that you can keep in touch with her. You will see her again, and it will be sweet. I'm just now getting to spend time with my sister, and it's very nice. My prayers are with you and your family as you make the move and the transition. AND thank you for the graphic you made... I love it. Will soon be posting it in my journal. love, bea

Anonymous said...

ok please don't leave J-land ok? praying the move goes smooth

Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely graphic, Shauneen. It must be a very surreal feeling to do all those things for the last time, and wish you strength for the day the final farewell will come. Although I'm sure you'll go back to SA to visit, once you're properly established in the UK. One thing for your packinglist: warm jumpers lol. It's bitterly cold here in the UK.

Wishing you well for the journey, and keep in touch.

Best wishes,
Guido

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you in my alerts. I can only imagine how hard it is to leave family and friends but I know that you will bring your joy with you to your new home. Lvoely pictures of the boys and thanks for the web links.--Sheria

Anonymous said...

Praying that you have a smooth and uneventful move.  Love the picture of the boys!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your relocation.  High Wycombe is a nice place, not too far from where we live, so I am sure you will love it once you get settled.

Mary