About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Sunday 23 March 2008

How green is my valley

Waiting...something I'm not good at....admiring Gods' creation and being thankful for a time out.I am always in awe of how much trouble God went to when He created the world we live in....intricate butterfly wings, delicate flowers...how green is your valley?

Groendal (Green Valley)

HAPPY EASTER JLANDERS.....GOD LOOOOVES YOU XXXXX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your entry in. What beautiful photos. It's as if God is allowing you to take in everything you can whilst you are still there, as things are going to be so different overseas.  I love the detail in your pictures - it makes me realize once more how awesome our God is.  Love you, my friend, and praying for you during this time. ~  Carrie  ~

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Shauneen, very good to hear from you. Hope all is going well, and according to plan.

Guido

Anonymous said...

These photographs are so beautiful. They are a wonderful reflection of God's handiwork.--Sheria

Anonymous said...

Hope that you had a lovely Easter.  I did so enjoy your pictures!  Just lovely!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos:) have a great week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics!
Where did you take these and where are you right now? Are you still in SAfrica or UK?

Anonymous said...

Well, based on Caroline's comment, you are still in Africa... I thought you had moved to UK by now, but I may be wrong... the photos are beautiful... especially the butterfly that has lit on your finger. If you are not in UK, when will the move take place? take care and thank you for your kind words when my Max passed on. bea