About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Tuesday 10 October 2006

Happy Day !

As you can tell, I have had a good day! One of those productive and rewarding days!(Don't they always go hand in hand?) Anyhow,I thought I'd share my happiness with someone else!

We also experienced a bit of a (financial) miracle today! We always seem to have more month that money and things have been a bit tough lately as my hubby started a new job( and has not been on full salary yet) and three hungry boys really put a dent in the larder!!! BUT God has ALWAYS provided and NEVER have we ever gone hungry! We received an unexpected amount today!I don't put much value to money normally(that's a whole story on its' own!) but I just had to share what can only be described as a miracle! (And we've experienced this before on numerous occasions!) I just had to share that, in case any of you doubt that God is in the miracle business(still)

I had a wonderful day at school and got through to a really weak pupil today and seeing her smile made my day! I LOVE my job (most days!) I have taught for 16 years and though it is a stressful job, I believe God called me to do this work!

Gotta stop now(sure I could use up all 25,000 characters)or I'll go on all night! This is fun!

Here are my boys,Travis(9),Chris(13) and my foster son Hennie(17) Aren't I blessed???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shaun
what good looking boys! Happy that things are going well!
natalie