About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Sunday 8 October 2006

A little bit more

This journaling is addictive!(also frustrating as I once again typed a lengthy piece only to find an error on the page again!) Oh well, at least I'm learning to become more patient!! A good thing!

I think what I like most is that I can "talk" without being interupted! Moms you know what I mean! Don't get me wrong-I ADORE my boys.I have been very blessed by God! However,sometimes I feel as if I've lost myself! Lost in making lunches,feeding,washing dishes,laundry,feeding,carpool,did I say FEEDING??

I guess this journal is an outlet! I have always enjoyed writing.My best friend(who is living in the USA now) got me interested in journaling.http://caromarls/A new Adventure She would love you to visit her journal.I can highly recommend it! This is a great way to keep in touch and also to make new friends!!

Well, I have to go and feed the hordes :-)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend

Yay!  Now I can read your thoughts!!!  I haven't written in mine for ages because of the exams - etc.!!!  By the way, the link to my journal is http://journals.aol.com/caromarls/ANewAdventure (check your link as well - it's not @aol).

I am going to put a link from my journal to yours so all my friends can visit you!!!

Love you, friend
Carrie

Anonymous said...

dear Shaun,
Welcome to Jland!
I like how you write!
hugs,natalie