About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Tuesday 12 December 2006

Congratulations to Caroline

Congratulations on passing your exams Caroline! I know how very difficult this was for you to do and want you (and all our journalling friends) to know how proud I am of you! Well done!!!! All our online friends-please drop Caroline a line of congratulations as I know she is so modest that she would not brag- SO I WILL!!!!! Congratulations also on your new job for next year! God is so AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brag, my friend - what do you mean??? I screamed it to the mountain tops!!!! I could only have done this with the prayers and support of friends and God's strength.  Love ya!  Carrie
http://journals.aol.com/caromarls/ANewAdenture

Anonymous said...

thanks! been there done that! hugs Shauneen
natalie