About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Monday 19 March 2007

Classes for men LOLOL

 

Couldn't resist this SORRY GUYS!!! 

SUMMER CLASSES FOR MEN   
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

                                                             Class 1
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays --- Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
 

Class 2
The Toilet Paper Roll --- Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.

Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3
Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub? --- Group Practice.
Meets 4 w eeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4
Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Basket and The Floor ---
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.

Meets Saturday at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
After Dinner Dishes --- Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.

Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 h ours beginning at 7:00 PM .
 

Class 6
Loss Of Identity --- Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.

Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM .

Class 7
Learning How To Find Things --- Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While shouting.
Open Forum .
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 h ours.

Class 8
Health Watch --- Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.

Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

 

Class 9
Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost --- Real Life Testimonials.

Tuesday at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.

Class 10
Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulations.

4 weeks, Saturday noon , 2 hours.
 

Class 11
Learning to Live --- Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing .
Tuesday a t 7:00 PM, location to be determined.
 

Class 12
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.

Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours ! Beginning at 7:00 PM .
 

Class 13
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy --- Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late.

Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.
 

Class 14
The Stove/Oven --- What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesday at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute... it took years of being married, but my husband not only does the dishes after I cook dinner, but he also washes his own clothes. That last one took a few years of practice, though, because he was always throwing in my clothes with his, and he uses hot and warm water, whereas I use cold water and gentle cycles for most of my clothes. It took him awhile, but now, he washes his dirty work clothes separately, and leaves my clothes for me to wash, which is just fine. He even vacuums once in awhile, but mostly I do that. Having him clean up the kitchen after I've cooked is a God-send. He won't touch the bathrooms, but that's okay, they don't get too dirty with just the two of us living here. Now, can I fix my car when it breaks down? No, I can't. Can I repair the plumbing when the pipes leak, or can I repair wiring, or the VCR player, or the DVD player? No, I say meekly. My husband takes on all the major repair jobs in and around our home, and maintains our cars, so I would be out of place to ever complain that he doesn't do his share of the housework. I've never heard him complain to me that I don't do my share in taking care of the vehicles... he could, but he's never brought it up. So, I just wonder how many husbands out there really do their share in other ways that the wife couldn't even hope to help out. Hmmmm... Bea

Anonymous said...

LOL too funny

Deb

Anonymous said...

lol! very funny! I heard a pin drop the other day when I said:"you guys try to think how a woman would respond!" lol!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't see this earlier in your journal!! So funny!  I think I will copy it and email it to Marlowe.  He will get a laugh out of this!
Luvya - Carrie  ~