About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Its a brand new life(song)

Just a few photos of my new garden, which has a mighty oak in it,

my son in his new uniform

 

and  of them at Legoland(yes we had to do the tourist thing LOL)

 

We are most happy with the schools and are so relieved for our sons who have made a few friends already!

We have not started work as yet, just settling into a routine, but we love it here and feel so welcome...though we miss family back home....my sister especially...really wish we could be closer SIGH.

THANK YOU JLAND FOR THE COMMENTS... ESPECIALLY FOR THE LOSS OF OUR MOM.SO WONDERFUL TO BE BACK..HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Take care!

Shauneen

xx

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely garden!  I have always wanted to go to Legoland myself!    I bet it was a lot of fun!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, my friend. It's good to get a picture of where you stay so that I can try to picture you there.  I neeeeeeeeeed MORE pictures, pleeeeeeeaze!!!! Travie looks sooo cute - I can't believe his hair. I don't think I've EVER seen it so long! My friend, I'll speak to you sometime this weekend. Can't wait!!!!  Caro :-))))

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

You mean that big ole place is yer garden!?! :D

Mighty big!

Glad to hear that you and family are settling down!

Ron

Anonymous said...

Dear Shauneenie,
My Biggest Condolences for the loss of your om!
love,nat