About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Monday photo shoot:In your yard

Its winter right now so there aren't many flowers...so I posted what I normally have in the garden

.

Jeweldrops

Flutterbys

Inca Lillies (my late Dad gave me these and five years later they STILL come up...)

Eugenia berries (edible but a little tart)

Pretty flower (no idea what it is!It grows on a tree and never opens more than this)

These grow like weeds....but pretty anyway!

AND FINALLY............

our pet Duma the cheetah!

 

Whaaat? this IS Africa you know!!!

LOL- NO I DO NOT REALLY HAVE A PET CHEETAH!(went to game park to pet one....)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really have a pet  cheetah? that is at the zoo, right? Photos are beautiful. winter, eh? Do you get snow in winter? bea

Anonymous said...

ok but i want to see your winters LOL pet cheetah  ok very pretty wild animal lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

Zane loved your "tiger"!  Had to correct him. I had to keep it on the screen for ages for him because he wanted to see Neenie and her "pet"!  I told Marlowe that people would believe you!  You funny girl!  LOVE the pictures from your garden.  Wish I was there to see them!  Luvya, Carrie

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, such beautiful flowers. Okay, you had me a for a minute; I thought that you really did have a pet cheetah!--Sheria
http://journals.aol.com/aimer/on-my-mind/

Anonymous said...

Great choices. You did good. Helen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Shauneenie, especially the spider web one. (Found my way in here via By the Way.)

Vicki

Anonymous said...

beautiful Shauneenie!
love,nat