About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Thursday 17 May 2007

Friends-known and unknown


 

I just feel the need to express my love for the world and its people....my hubby would say its hormones LOL....But seriously,though....I feel this world is lacking so much.... I sometimes feel helpless and overwhelmed by it all.....hubby is right ?You think? :-))))






We May Not Always Realize 

We may not always realize 
That every thing we do, 
Affects not only our lives 
But touches others, too! 

For a little bit of thoughtfulness 
That shows someone you care, 
Creates a ray of sunshine 
For both of you to share. 

Yes, every time you offer 
Someone a helping hand ... 
Every time you show a friend 
You care and understand ... 

Every time you have 
A kind and gentle word to give ... 
You help someone find beauty 
In this precious life we live. 

For happiness brings happiness 
And loving ways bring love; 
And Giving is the treasure 
That contentment is made of. 

Author Unknown 

This poem said what I wanted to say (only better!)

LOVE YA





 


Click Here





 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ya too Shauneen :-)

Anonymous said...

right back at ya:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

thanks so much Shauneen!
love you too! I think you are expressing what many of us feel at this time
love,nat