About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my soul mate and best friend, mother of two awesome sons and teacher of children with special needs.I am a South African permanently living in the UK

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Wash Day....

Wash Day....


 Now, this is really a cute one. . . .I've been thinking of all the unhappiness I've noticed creeping into Jland...Hope we all look at the following and then at ourselves....Let's make Jland a place to be ourselves and accept others.....LOVE YA


> Monday

Wash Day


 Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve
> you with perfect humility through the week ahead.


> Tuesday
>
> Ironing Day
> Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have
> collected though the years so that I may see the beauty in others.


> Wednesday
> Mending Day
> O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.


> Thursday
> Cleaning Day
> Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding
> in the secret corners of my heart.


> Friday
> Shopping Day
> O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal
> happiness for myself and all others in need of love.


> Saturday
> Cooking Day
> Help me, my Saviour, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it
>
> with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.
>

 

 Sunday
>
> The Lord's Day
> O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart so I
>
> may spend the day and the rest of my life in your presence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Shauneenie